Ouïr: Barbara & the Browns "It hurts me so much" - Lou Rawls "Love is a hurting thing" Johnny Adams "I'm a real live living hurtin' man"

5 commentaires:

Fièvre de Monarc' a dit…

"Love hurts" de Boudleaux Bryant

Love hurts
love scars
love wounds and mars any heart
Not tough or strong enough to take a lot of pain
Take a lot of pain
love is like a cloud
holds a lot of rain.
Love hurts
love hurts
I'm young I know but even so
I know a thing or two I've learned from you
I've really learned a lot
really learned a lot.
Love is like a flame
It burns you when it's hot.
Love hurts
love hurts
some fools rave of happiness

Blissfulness
togetherness
some fools fool themselves
I guess

But they're not fooling me I know it isn't true

I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie made to make you blue
Love hurts
love hurts.

Love hurts
love scares
love wounds and mars any heart
. . .

Fièvre de Monarc' a dit…

After Nazareth, let's try The Everly Brothers, Roy Orbison n' of course Gram Parsons with Emmylou Harris, whom I wish heaven...

Unknown a dit…

J'ai envie de danser moi, maintenant!!!
Très belles musiques et des voixxxxxx!
Thank you Monar'c!
ça tombe bien, mon horoscope me conseille un dîner aux chandelles ce soir!!!
Tu prépares les gâteaux avec le cierge magique dessus, qui fait plein de jolies étincelles?
O.K, alors à ce soir!
Bizz

Anonyme a dit…

Brilliant Stuff!
Mangomn2003

Anonyme a dit…

Il y avait 2,35 minutes de bonheur...avec Sylvie et Carlos, maintenant il y a 7:37 minutes de bonheur avec Frdo!!! Merci, le gars! Bisous.
Ko7kO9TofAI