Chansons que ça énerve, 2èmes bastons:

1 Elefant "Misfit - Now That I Miss Her - Bokkie" - 2 Siouxsie & The Banshees  "Party Fall" - 2 Money For Rope "Easy Way Out" - 3 Io Echo "When the lillies die" -  4 Black Rebel Motorcycle Club "Whatever Happened To My Rock & Roll ,  Six Barrel Shotgun , Heart + Soul" - 5 Wire "Ex lion tamer"- 6 Bettie Serveert "Log 22" - 7 Sly and the Family Stone "Soul clappin'" - 8 Outkast "B.O.B." - 9 The Wedding Present: "Pourquoi es-tu devenue si raisonnable?, Why are you being so reasonable now?, I'm not always so stupid" - 10 The Damned "Melody Lee , Love song I just can't be happy today" - 11 The Doors "L.A. Woman" - 12 Iggy and the Stooges "Search and destroy" - 13 Jonathan Richman & the Modern lovers "She cracked , Roadrunner" - 14 The New-York Dolls "Human Being" - 15 The Housemartins "I smell winter , Bowdown" - 16 Primal scream "Svastika eyes" - 17 Neil Young "I'm the ocean, Big green country, Throw your hatred down"

Aucun commentaire: