Soul sentiments, symptômes agravants

1 Betty LaVette, lien vers "Let me down in easy" en studio, puis "Stand up like a man" - 2 Chris Clark "I want to go back there again, Love's gone bad, From head to toe" - 3 Denise LaSalle "It's too late, Harper valley p.t.a., Heartbreaker of the year" - 4 Bettye Swann "Don't you ever get tired of hurting me" - 5 "Today I started loving you again" by Bettye Swann, Sami Smith, Joe Simon - 6 Sam Cooke "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen" - 7 Bill Withers, Creative Source "Who is he and what is he to you?" + "Ain'tno sunshine" en lien - 8 Julius Lester "Tryin'to make it" - 9 -  Doris Duke "Ghost of myself" - 10 "It should have been me" by Gladys Knight & the Pips, Kim Weston, Yvonne Fair - 11 King Floyd "Messing up my mind, What our love needs, Hard to handle" - 12 Freddie Scott "Just like a flower, Open the door, Loving you is killing me" - 13 Monk Higgins "A good man is gone" - 14 Ann Peebles "Run run run, Come to me mama, I can't stand the rain, If we can't trust each other, Trouble, heartaches & sadness"

1 commentaire:

Fièvre de Monarc' a dit…

Lien vers la 3ème page des soul sentiments en cluc sur le titre.