Faits divers, 2ème rubrique:

1 Madeline Bell "Beat the clock" + lien en titre vers The Sparks "Beat the clock" - 2 The Byrds "Well come back home" - 3 Phil perd ses ch'veux + lien vers The Teddy bears "To know him, is to love him" - 4 Stude Cole "Tyrone real estate radio as" - 5 "My world is empty without you" suite par José Feliciano et Mary Wells encadrée par les Supremes en acapella puis sans voix, Barbara McNair - 6 The Beach Boys  "Winter symphony, I just got my pay, Michael Row the boat ashore" - 7 The Feelies: "Everybody's got something to hide, Paint it black" - 8 Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson "I'll be there acapella, It's great to be here, Love's gone bad, Don't stop till you get enough" - 9 Mel Torme "Comin' home baby" - 10 Roy Orbison "Breakin' up is breakin' my heart" - 11 "Woodstock" by The Matthews Southern Comfort, and "Gypsy Woman" by Brian Hyland - 12  Jimmy Scott "If I ever lost you, Nothing compares 2 U" & Prince en concert - 13 Kevin Coyne's Peel sessions  "Cheat me, Marlene, That's rock'n'roll" - 14 Dead Can DanceAlain Bashung "In the wake of adversity" puis "Madame rêve" - 15 The McCoys "I got to go back (And Watch That Little Girl Dance) / Eels "Mr. E's beautiful blues (untitled)"

1 commentaire:

Fièvre de Monarc' a dit…

Lien vers la 3ème page des faits divers en clic sur le titre.